With web check-in, Air Moldova passengers can save time and avoid unnecessary files at the airport.
WARNING! due to the ongoing restrictions to travel between Italy and Moldova, the web check-in function was deliberately deactivated by Air Moldova to "force" passengers to present themselves at the check-in desks before departure for a more detailed check of travel documentation. Traditional check-in obviously has no additional costs, but passengers must show up at the terminal about 2 hours before departure.
Proceed to the Web Check-in
Prepare the following two information that you will need to enter when requested:
- Booking code (PNR) or e-ticket number
- Passenger surname
Air Moldova Web Check-in can be used with the following limitations / conditions:
- Web Check-in is opened 24 h prior to departure and is available until 2 hours before departure. From Domodedovo - 10 h / 4 h.
- Passenger must be present at the boarding gate not later than the time specified on the boarding pass.
- At the airport, please verify the Gate, where your flight is boarded.
- Please print your boarding pass before you arrive at the airport.
- If you have luggage to be checked, go to the baggage Drop Off counter (if available) or to the designated Air Moldova check-in desk, opened for the respective flight, in order to check the luggage. Note that baggage can be checked not later than 60 min before departure of the flight.
- Ensure that you have enough time before boarding for checking the luggage and for border formalities.
- Web check-in restrictions apply only to certain connecting flights with other carriers.
- Web check-in is not available from Paris, Madrid, Florence, Krasnodar, Brussels, Geneva, Tel Aviv, Nice, Thessaloniki, to/from London, Dubai and on charter flights.
- Web check-in is not available for groups and unaccompanied minors.
- Restrictions may apply for passengers with special service requests (passengers with limited mobility, etc.)
- Restrictions may apply for passenegers with special baggage as: sport equipment, pets etc.